Accreditation Webinar BUNDLE
If you are ready to begin the Accreditation process,
you need to train new staff members on Home Health Care operations and Accreditation Standards, you will find the CAHC Accreditation Webinar BUNDLE to be extremely valuable.
The webinars are designed to provide you and your staff with important information about CAHC Accreditation Standards, as well as certain key components of accreditation and home health care operations.
They will help to familiarize your personnel with their particular CAHC Standard responsibilities and serve as quick reference refreshers to seasoned staff, as well as a resource for new personnel training.
The 7 webinars in this education bundle includes:
- Standards I thru III (intended for your Directors of Nursing, Nursing Supervisors and Administrators)
- Standard IV (intended for Human Resources, Administrators and Directors of Nursing)
- Standard V (intended for your Directors of Nursing, Nursing Supervisors and Administrators)
- Role of the RN in Home Health Care (intended for your Directors of Nursing, Nursing Supervisors and Administrators)
- Preparing for Your Survey (intended for your Directors of Nursing, Nursing Supervisors and Administrators)
- Setting Up CHHA Competency Testing
- PQI: Process Quality Improvements (intended for your entire team)
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL
This “BUNDLE” has been reduced from $900 to $299.
That’s 67% off – saving you $601!
After we receive your order, a PDF link will be uploaded to your portal that will give you access to the webinars.
This entire BUNDLE is yours to view as often as you like and can be shared with all of your staff members.
To order, click the link below, add the Accreditation Webinar Bundle to your CART and follow further purchasing instructions.