Be Smart to Keep Safe

Play Video



Out of State Licensure

All applicants for accelerated temporary licensure by reciprocity should send their completed forms to:

Forms are available online at

"Good to Know" Resources

1. – this is a nonprofit that all Health Care Workers (hospital, home health aides, LTC) can apply to for grants to help with expenses and also will reimburse hotel rooms if people want to self-quarantine.
2. – this is a nonprofit that connects you with legitimate vendors to supply PPEs. You can put in your request on-line and then they send you the list of vendors that have what you need.

Leading Age - New Jersey & Delaware

Call Now (201) 880-9135